Samstag, 24. November 2007

Father and son | 7th chapter | Australian Connection

After reading chapter 7:



1. Comment on the following quote: "And, of course, Alex understood only too well." (p.43, l.33)

In my opinion Alex understand why Tom has left the family.

But, I think,that Alex forgives him to fast. If I were Alex, I would be

very angry,that he has left the family to travel...


2. Write a different ending of the chapter: "That night, when Alex had gone to sleep, TOM picked up his diary and began writing." (compare p.43, l.34f)
Dear Alex
I can understand,that you will be surprise,that I
wrote something in your diary,but I want to say
,that this trip was a brilliant idea and so great to
be with you! I can't say "sorry" and want ,that you
will love me ,but I hope,that we can all things remember.
Tom

Keine Kommentare: