Samstag, 17. November 2007

The face in the crowd | 5th chapter | Australian Connection

Homework

Read chapter 5 and ask 3-5 questions in your blog. (Don’t use any yes/no-questions!) Your classmates are supposed to answer them. And you go to three other blogs and answer the questions posted there.After your classmates have answered your questions you write a post in which you briefly add your own ideas. Use discussion phrases!


1. When they have to be on stage ?


2. What they have hit ?


3. They had a decision. Do you think it was the correct ?


4. What do you think about the songtext ?


4 Kommentare:

Cucarchas hat gesagt…

1. When they have to be on stage ?
I think they have to be at 7 p.m. on stage.

2. What they have hit ?
They hit a cow which was to near at the road.

3. They had a decision. Do you think it was the correct ?
The desicion not to tell the police that they hit the cow , isn't right.

4. What do you think about the songtext ?

I think the songtext is really funny and a good songtext to dance!

Katchen hat gesagt…

Hello Zeyno.
Thank you for the answer ,but why do you think the decision not to tell the police that they hit the cow isn't right??
X
Kat

JD hat gesagt…

It*s JD! X)
I'm sorry that I answered your questions yet, but here are my answers!
1. It should be at 7 pm.
2. A cow that was on the street.
3. Of course with morality considered everybody had call the police, but when I were in this situation I would acting in the same way because finally the reasos are very convincing.
4. He's nervous seeing his father especially if he isn't prepared very well.
I'm sorry, darling but I don't like the questions 1+2 because it was too easy answearing. Please, can you write some 2 other questions to my blog. THX x9

Katchen hat gesagt…

Hey JD
Yes,that was two easy questions,but I think,that was a good Devision(Einteilung)
I will wirte 2 new questions in you blog,but today , at first, I will go to bed xD
Thank you for the answers
Katchen